ALLIANCE-L Archives

July 2005

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Max Olivas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:41:06 +0000
Hello,

The Alliance has been experiencing problems with our Email Server over the last few days and some emails have been lost.  If you have sent an email to someone at the Alliance in the last few days and have not received a response then please send your email again as it may have never reached its destination.  We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.  Thank you.

Max Olivas
Network Security Engineer
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries

http://www.coalliance.org