ALLIANCE-L Archives

April 2005

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:56:38 +0000
This is just a reminder that we'll be doing some scheduled maintenance on the Alliance network this Sunday.

The outages will occur between 10:00am and 6:00pm, and will affect the following services and websites:

Prospector (http://prospector.coalliance.org)

Gold Rush (http://goldrush.coalliance.org & http://grstaff.coalliance.org)
(and all subdomains of goldrush.coalliance.org
& grstaff.coalliance.org)

SilverPlatter (http://splatter.coalliance.org)
***SilverPlatter users please see note below***

E-Journal (http://ejournal.coalliance.org)

The Charleston Advisor (http://www.charlestonco.com)

The Collaborative Digitization Project (http://www.cdpheritage.org)

None of these services will be unavailable for the entire time period, and we'll try to minimize the downtime for each service.

A special note for SilverPlatter users:

We were planning to shut down the Alliance SilverPlatter servers forever this weekend, but we remembered that some of you will need to get usage stats off of our SilverPlatter server for the earlier part of the year.  So, we'll be keeping  them around for one more  month, and will  shut them down at the end of April.  If you have any questions, or need a reminder of the stats url, just give us a call.

If you are one of those who needs these stats, you should thank Janet Lee at Regis for reminding us about them.

Scott