ALLIANCE-L Archives

July 2018

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 20:32:19 +0000
Please excuse cross postings:

Register now for the 2018 CoALA Summit on Diversity & Inclusion!

Please join the Colorado Academic Library Association for our Summit on Diversity and Inclusion in the Academic Library, to be held July 17th at the University of Denver, Anderson Academic Commons. While this topic is presented from the perspective of an academic library, this conference is open to all -- diversity and inclusion are important topics in every library! We have two fabulous keynote speakers lined up: Dr. Myron Anderson, Associate to the President for Diversity at Metropolitan State University, and Dr. Brenda Allen, Vice-Chancellor, Diversity and Inclusion at the University of Colorado Denver-Anschutz Medical Campus. The Summit will also include networking opportunities and lightning talks about diversity and inclusion from CoALA members.

Register online at https://calwebs.site-ym.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1100977

Cost to attend:
CAL Member: $30
CAL Non-member: $40
Students: $20

Registration includes breakfast & coffee/tea service.
Lunch will be on your own.

Questions? Please contact CoALA President Julia Bordeaux at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Julia Bordeaux, MA, MLIS
Instruction Librarian
Colorado Academic Library Association President
Red Rocks Community College
13300 W. 6th Ave.
Lakewood, CO  80228
(303) 914-6748