ALLIANCE-L Archives

March 2019

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2019 14:49:39 +0000
Please excuse cross postings:

*         Interested in moving into a supervisory position in libraries, but wonder if it is the right career path for you?

*         Curious about the specific skills needed to be an effective supervisor?

Join us for this unique look at the life of a library supervisor. During this 2-part workshop, Pat Wagner will share her perspective on what the job entails, the challenges, the rewards, and the quirks of being a boss.  Interested participants will also have the opportunity to submit a resume for anonymous review in during Part II scheduled for May 15, 2019<https://create.coloradovirtuallibrary.org/calendar/save-the-date-curious-about-library-supervision-part-ii/>, online.

When: Part I - May 1, 2019 from 1 - 5 PM

Where: Arapahoe Library District Support Services Building - 12855 E Adam Aircraft Circle Englewood, CO 80112

Registration Fee: There is no charge for this workshop.

Requirements: This workshop is open to Colorado library staff currently NOT working as a supervisor.

How do I register? If you are interested in registering for this workshop, contact me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Due to anticipated high demand, we will limit registration for this workshop to 2 staff members per organization. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will take additional registrations from a wait list in the order in which they are received.)

Unable to attend in-person? Register for our abbreviated online version on May 8, 2019<https://create.coloradovirtuallibrary.org/calendar/save-the-date-curious-about-library-supervision-part-i-online-version/>. Registration for the online session will open on April 1, 2019.

Email secured by Check Point