ALLIANCE-L Archives

April 2022

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:36:24 +0000
Please excuse cross postings:

The Colorado State Library and CLiC are collaborating on a continuing education needs assessment to help us identify Colorado libraries’ greatest training needs. In February and March, we held 9 focus groups with library staff across Colorado, and now we are looking for your feedback!

Linked below is a brief 10 question survey where you can share your thoughts about continuing education opportunities in Colorado, and what your current training needs are.

The survey will be open until Monday May 2, at 5PM. We are even offering 4 chances to win a $25 Amazon gift card as an incentive!
https://survey.alchemer.com/collab/6801904/Needs-Assessment-2022

All responses are anonymous, and the survey is open to anyone working in a library in Colorado!

(If you are interested in putting your name in for the drawing for an Amazon gift card, wait a few seconds after you submit your feedback, and a new, separate page will load allowing you to add your name and contact information. Similarly, on the new screen, you can also let us know if you have any expertise you would like to be able to share with Colorado library staff. Your contact information will be kept separate from your responses in the actual survey.)

Questions about the survey can be forwarded to Christine Kreger at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We look forward to receiving your feedback!