ALLIANCE-L Archives

July 2008

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Carol Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:07:27 -0600
HI Rose- The description is fine--glad you proceeded without my response
as I was out of the office until just now. I'll be there and will let you
know if I can bring another rep from CC.