ALLIANCE-L Archives

November 2008

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:54:49 -0700
From:
Jo Sarling <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
<Please excuse duplication>

ATTENTION ALL COLORADO LIBRARIES

Here's a fabulous chance to strut your library's stuff at ALA Midwinter!

The Colorado Association of Libraries and Denver Public Library are cosponsoring a booth at ALA Midwinter and will be running a continual slide show featuring you:
* any Colorado library
* library association
* or service group
is welcome to submit content for a slide. The slide show will be archived online, making it available for attendees after the conference and for anyone that wants to find out why Colorado libraries are so great!

The rules:
* No more than two images (subject to resizing and formatting)
* 15 words of text
* One URL
* One logo

Our editor, Megan Kinney, will assemble your elements into a slick looking slide to go into the presentation that will be rolling in our ALA MW booth.

*By December 1, email your images (two images, one logo) as attachments and in the body of the email, include your 15-word text and url to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the Subject: ALAMW Slide - Your Library Name

This effort organized and supported by CLiC, CAL, DPL and ALA Councilor Shelley Walchak.

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Shannon O'Grady
Colorado Library Consortium (CLiC)
Northeast Regional Consultant
7400 East Arapahoe Road, Suite 105