ALLIANCE-L Archives

March 2021

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:08:33 +0000
Please excuse cross postings

From: Kreger, Christine
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 10:49 AM
To: Libnet ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: The application process is open for Successful Supervision 2021

The Colorado State Library is working with Pat Wagner to revamp offer our popular Successful Supervision workshop and the application process is now open until March 24, 2021!
This unique experience will span 9 weeks starting on April 28 and ending on June 22, 2021, and will be a blend of 5 live, online sessions, asynchronous videos, homework assignments, and reflection designed to help participants explore and practice crucial supervision concepts, models, and strategies.
Curious if this blended workshop is for you? We strongly encourage you to view the recording of our webinar, How You Can Benefit from the 2021 Successful Supervision Workshop<https://youtu.be/LqOFOETa60Y>, to learn more about what will be covered, participation requirements, required technology, and more.
Successful Supervision is open to any Colorado library staff currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (public, academic, school, or special), and applicants must be able to meet additional requirements<https://create.coloradovirtuallibrary.org/2021/02/17/participant-requirements-for-successful-supervision-2021/>. (Due to previous high demand, we are limiting this workshop to 1 staff member per library/organization.)
Space is limited! Interested supervisors should contract Christine Kreger directly by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to be considered.