ALLIANCE-L Archives

November 2009

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Suzanne T Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:37:01 -0700
I think I did already but can't remember.

Suzanne

Suzanne T. Larsen
Faculty Director
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library
Oliver C. Lester Library of Mathematics and Physics

Acting Faculty Director - Science Library
University of Colorado
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
303 492 4611 phone