ALLIANCE-L Archives

January 2018

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2018 18:53:01 +0000
Please excuse cross postings.

From: Kreger, Christine

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 11:30 AM

To: Libnet ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Subject: Calling all aspiring leaders!

* Are you seeking to increase your leadership skills?

* Do you want to network with others around the state?

* Are you excited to learn through experience, both in person and online?

Then stop everything and apply for the Colorado Association of Libraries Leadership Institute.

Our year-long institute (fall 2018-fall 2019) includes monthly activities on compelling leadership topics, workshops and mentoring with prominent leaders, and collaborative learning with other participants. Immerse yourself in leadership ideas, discoveries, and projects and come away more confident, self-aware, and capable in your job. You will also be ready to lead libraries and our association into the future.

Library staff in the past five leadership institutes have gone on to new positions in their schools and libraries, led major initiatives within CAL and their organizations, and built their professional network across the state. This opportunity only comes every other year. Is this your time to step up?

To learn more about the leadership institute goals and curriculum and to apply, please go to: http://www.cal-webs.org/?page=LeadershipDevCom

Applications are being accepted now, and the deadline to apply is March 25, 2018!

Please spread the word widely as we welcome participation from all types of libraries and from every part of Colorado.

Christine Kreger

Professional Development Consultant

Colorado State Library, Library Development [cid:image1549f8.PNG@7319cd5c.4fa65b13]<http://www.cde.state.co.us>

P 303.866.6946