ALLIANCE-L Archives

August 2013

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Terry Leopold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 18:17:28 +0000
Hi all,

Some of you have purchased the Oxford Scholarship Online database.  Oxford has offered to send someone to Colorado to present a training session on this database.  Apparently there are searching techniques that can give you greater use of the material there.  We'd set up the session here at the Alliance, in our conference/training room.  And if you don't have this database, but are interested in what it is and what it can do, you're welcome as well.

NOTE that this offer is open to personnel at all Prospector libraries, not just Alliance members.  We'd love to have you.

No date has been set yet.  I'd just like to know if any of you is interested, or want any of your staff to come to such a session.  Please share this email with anyone in your library you think might be interested, particularly people who help patrons with databases, such as reference/information people or web help people.

If you could let me know who's interested in the next week or so, by August 19, I'll contact Oxford about setting a date.

You can read a bit about the Oxford Scholarship Online database at www.OxfordScholarship.com<http://www.OxfordScholarship.com>.

Thank you.

Terry Ann Leopold
E-Resource Manager