ALLIANCE-L Archives

September 2013

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Terry Leopold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Leopold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 15:20:15 +0000

Prospector Colleagues:

Jason Downs, a rep from SWETS, will be in Colorado during the week of Sept 30; he's visiting some of you at your libraries.  He's also giving a presentation on SWETS's product, Mendeley Institutional Edition.  Presentation is scheduled for Sept 30, at 1 p.m., here at the Alliance, for about an hour.  If you'd like to participate, but can't travel here, the presentation will be available through Go-to-Meeting as well.  SWETS will provide lunch.

Below is an email from Jason with information about the Mendeley product.  I'm also attaching a brochure which describes it, and some FAQs.

Feel free to ask others at your library to participate - this isn't limited to those of you who subscribe to the Prospector list.

Let me know if you or others would like to attend or participate remotely.  If you could let me know by Sept 12, I'd appreciate it. If you want to have lunch, let me know that too and if you require a vegetarian option.  My contact info is below.

Terry Ann Leopold
E-Resource Manager
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
3801 E. Florida Ave., Suite 515
Denver, CO  80111
Phone - 303.759.3399, ext 111. Fax - 303.759.3363