ALLIANCE-L Archives

February 2015

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:04:19 +0000
Please excuse multiple postings

From Camila Alireā€¦  Please note also that CLiC is a sponsor! This is a great event (and group) to get involved with if your library serves the Latino community.
-Jim

**********************************
Hola hola hola, Colorado Colleagues -
SAVE THE DATE --  Reforma-Colorado is offering its 3rd Reforma Mini-Conference and at such a great deal.

We will soon be sending out the PR brochure.  However, you can find more information at our website http://reformacolorado.wordpress.com/events/annual-mini-conference/2015-mini-conference/   Just click on "Presenter Line Up" which will detail all the programs being offered in ONE afternoon.

The mini-conference programs will help you and your library to continue to serve your Latino community!   Last year we doubled our participants -- once you see r the presenter line up on the website or the detailed program flyer, you will want to attend and/or send staff to this event.   Here's some preliminary information:

[cid:image001.png@01D041F3.65F88AB0]

--
Dr. Camila A. Alire
Dean Emerita