ALLIANCE-L Archives

August 2006

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:09:33 -0600
Please excuse multiple postings

Step right up!  Do you have a some library expertise to share with  your
colleagues?
Maybe you're not ready to present a big workshop just  yet?

Think about presenting a Poster Session at the 2006 Colorado  Association of

Libraries Conference!   The Conference is  coming up - this November 9-12 at

the newly-renovated John Q. Hammons Convention  Center/Holiday Inn DIA (I-70
& Chambers).  Poster Sessions will be on  display November 10 & 11.

It could be an innovative program, a research study report, or  the solution
to a common library problem. Anything you think your  colleagues need to
know.
 We are accepting submissions for Poster Sessions  through September 1.
Please note that there is a special session dedicated  to Summer Reading
Programs on Saturday, November 11.

You'll have a six-foot table and an easel on which to support your Poster
Session.

Fill out an electronc form on the CAL website at
_http://www.formsite.com/claforms/postersession/index.html_
(http://www.formsite.com/claforms/postersession/index.html)
(Only submissions made through this web page will be considered.)

If you have any further questions, please contact Colbe Galston at
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .