ALLIANCE-L Archives

March 2020

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2020 21:55:22 +0000
Please excuse cross postings:

Dear Library Community,

Due to the growing local and national concern related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Colorado Resource Sharing Conference committee has decided to cancel the annual conference scheduled for April 23rd and 24th. This also includes the free preconference scheduled for April 22nd. A preconference (consisting of: CLiC Courier, Prospector, and SWIFT) online option is being considered, more details will follow.

The health and safety of our participants, speakers, and community is our utmost priority and we had to make the difficult decision to cancel our event. We will work diligently to provide a full refund to those that have registered.

Thank you for understanding and please stay well!

Colorado Resource Sharing Committee

For additional information please visit our website at:

https://ill.cvlsites.org/

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director/Prospector Coordinator
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
303-759-3399 X103
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Denver, CO 80210