ALLIANCE-L Archives

December 2020

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 16:36:07 +0000
Please excuse cross postings:

**Please note you do not have to be a member of CAL to participate in this new program.

Do you want to connect with colleagues who share your aspirations? Would you like to have a 1-1 conversation with someone in a position for which you aspire to have?  Or, would you like to participate in a group that creates an environment to share experiences, discuss ideas, and support your professional interests.

The Program

We have the perfect opportunity for you and it is totally free. The CAL Mentorship Interest Group has developed a variety of mentorship options to fit your needs and wants.

Whether you are looking for more traditional one-on-one mentorship, would like to participate in a group setting with like-minded peers, or just want help polishing your resume and interviewing skills, we have an option that works for you.

How it works and Getting started

We have a growing list of mentors from a variety of positions in all types of libraries who are eager to work with mentees.

·       First take a look at the Menu of Options<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rJE3pTpRl3N-SNtpQO4n7IJITK4D6v7W/view?usp=sharing> to see which ones interest you.*Note, some mentorship options might not begin until later in 2021.

·       Next, complete the Mentee sign up form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBuANW4nbnNOChunkpfgvdmqOfAbjemLll_uwS6csEIk3UKg/viewform> .

·       One of the board members from the CAL Mentorship Interest Group will be in touch with more details and next steps depending on the mentorship option you are interested in.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

CAL’s Mentorship Interest Group

Rose, Donna, Padma, Christine, Bailey

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director/Prospector Coordinator
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
303-759-3399 X103
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Denver, CO 80210
https://www.coalliance.org<https://www.coalliance.org/>
Check us out on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoAlliance/>

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director/Prospector Coordinator
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
303-759-3399 X103
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Denver, CO 80210