ALLIANCE-L Archives

March 2020

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:34:56 +0000
Please excuse cross postings:

From: Kreger, Christine

Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 7:08 AM

To: Libnet ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Subject: Update: Mental Health Issues in Libraries

Good morning!

The Colorado State Library had hoped to open registration today for the Mental Health Issues in Libraries Workshop, originally scheduled for April 23, 2020 at the Bemis Public Library.

Due to the extension of non-essential business closures in Colorado until April 30, 2020, we are working with the facilitators at LoFaro Consulting to investigate other options for offering this workshop, including an online option or potentially postponing the workshop.

As soon as we have a plan in place, I will send out more information, and I will post the new information on the Library Learning and Creation calendar<https://create.coloradovirtuallibrary.org/calendar/>.

Thanks!

Christine Kreger

Professional Development Consultant

Colorado State Library, Library Development [Colorado Department of Education, Commissioner]<http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdecomm>

P 303.866.6946

201 East Colfax Avenue, Room 308, Denver, CO 80203 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  www.cde.state.co.us<http://www.cde.state.co.us>

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director/Prospector Coordinator
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
303-759-3399 X103
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Denver, CO 80210