ALLIANCE-L Archives

December 2019

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
NISO Announce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NISO Announce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2019 14:11:15 -0500
NISO’s 2020 educational offerings include 20 virtual events, a useful set
of 14 90-minute webinars, and six virtual conferences. Everyone is welcome
and remember, all *webinars* are free to NISO members, including group
access!

*NISO Webinars*

All our webinars feature recognized professionals discussing relevant
topics — from identity management in January to libraries and university
publishing operations in December — and are packed with practical advice.

We understand the need to stretch your training dollars, so registration
includes *group* access for an unlimited number of attendees, as well as
access to an archived recording of the event.

There are multiple options for subscribing to all or some of our 14
scheduled webinars in 2020. Review the full calendar
<https://groups.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/staff/download.php/22697/Educational%20Events%202020%20-%20FINAL%20(DIstribution%20to%20Public).pdf>
of NISO educational events, then check out the details of our Buy-9-Get-5
option <https://www.niso.org/node/25131> or our Buy-5-Get-4 option.
<https://www.niso.org/node/25131>

To pay by credit card for the Buy-9-Get-5 option, please use this form
<http://www.cvent.com/events/buy-9-get-5/event-summary-b8cabb8353a5466a81d3bd4bde220dd5.aspx>
, and, for the customizable webinar package of Buy-5-Get-4, use this form.
<http://www.cvent.com/events/buy-5-get-4/event-summary-299f2eee906841f1b100740dbb4695d1.aspx>

*Remember:* NISO members get *all* 14 webinars as a member benefit so
there’s no need to register if you’ve already renewed your membership or
are planning to do so.

*NISO Virtual Conferences*

We also have six virtual conferences scheduled for 2020, starting with
*Researcher
Behaviors and the Impact of Technology *in March, and ending with
*Community-Owned
Infrastructure: Partnerships and Collaboration* in October. Review the full
schedule here <https://www.niso.org/node/25136> and save the dates now —
with our Buy 3, Get 3 <https://www.niso.org/node/20056> package, there’s no
need to choose!

*What You Need to Know*

Our event registration model assumes *group* access. Subscribe to any of
these packages and an unlimited number of staff can listen in to any of the
webinars. And remember, your subscription also includes access to an
archived recording of the event, which you and your staff can listen to in
your own time if you’re unable to attend the live event.

We use the Zoom platform to deliver our webinars — you’ll receive full
joining details on the Friday prior to the live broadcast.

Don’t miss out on NISO’s 2020 educational programming — subscribe to one of
our packages today!

Not a member? Please consider joining us — for more information, see our
website <https://www.niso.org/join>!

Got questions? Get in touch!

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road

Suite 302

Baltimore, MD 21211-1948[AM1] <#_msocom_1>

Phone: +1.301.654.2512

Email: [log in to unmask]

 [AM1] <#_msoanchor_1>Do we want/need to include our mailing address?
Ditto phone number? How about just email and website URL?

Email secured by Check Point