ALLIANCE-L Archives

March 2016

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:56:53 +0000
Please excuse multiple postings:

The REFORMA Mini-Conference is coming up Friday May 6th from 12-5 at the Denver Public Library. Now in our fourth year, we are proud to say that we have the best lineup of presenters and programs yet! This year features over 20 presentations to choose from, including ample information on immigration, outreach & programming and youth services for Latinos; we will also have several important community organizations and government agencies presenting on their services in order to improve collaboration and referrals throughout the Colorado library community.

We encourage you all to attend and/or send key staff to this vital professional development event!  Without focus on practical, implementable information, attendees are guarantee to come way with many concrete way they can improve and expand your services to Latinos and Spanish speakers in Coloradol  And, at the low cost of $25 for members and students and $40 for non-members (and that includes a delicious lunch buffet), you won't find a better deal!

Please see the attached invitation and visit our website: https://reformacolorado.wordpress.com/events/2016-mini-conference-2/ to explore the programs, learn about our keynote speaker Chicano poet Molina Speaks, and to register your staff. Email our chair Simone Groene-Nieto at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.

Hope to see you all there!  Thanks!
    CAMILA
    Reforma - Colorado Immediate Past-President
--
Dr. Camila A. Alire
Dean Emerita

Email secured by Check Point