Please excuse multiple postings:
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 4:31 PM, "Dundon, Nuala" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
* Excited about a new program or training technique?
* Using technology in a novel way?
* Impassioned about readers' advisory?
* Enthusiastic about a new partnership?
Please consider submitting a Lightning Talk proposal for MPLA/CALCON16.
Lightning Talks are a fun new way to show off your mad library skills at MPLA/CALCON!
The Lightning Talk session is scheduled to take place on Friday, October 21st, from 3:45-4:45 pm. These fun, short, engaging talks may be on any relevant topic to this year's conference theme: Innovate, Inspire, Connect. Any conference attendee may submit a proposal.
1. Talks are strictly limited to 4 minutes each. A warning will be given at the 3:30 mark.
2. There will be 1 minute between speakers to allow for a few short questions.
3. Slides are allowed, but not required. A maximum of 7 slides are allowed, including title & ending slides. These must be emailed to the coordinator before the conference and presented as one continuous presentation.
4. Demos are allowed, but please be mindful of the time and plan ahead for technical issues.
5. There will be a table in the session room for speakers to provide handouts and business cards, if desired.
6. The session will have a coordinator to assist speakers and be the timekeeper.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: AUGUST 12TH
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvRQJk3fZgAI-zUMTybb6eGj8hWOxo6pO-5XCwF18RlwREyQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>
If you have questions or problems submitting your form please contact Nuala at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 303-564-0739.
MPLA/CALCON16 Lightning Talk committee chair
Libnet mailing list - hosted by the Colorado State Library
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
If you wish to unsubscribe or modify your preferences, please visit http://cvl-lists.org/mailman/listinfo/libnet_cvl-lists.org