GOLDRUSH-L Archives

June 2022

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2022 20:45:52 +0000
Please excuse cross postings:

Access to all Alliance services will be interrupted over the July 4th weekend (July 2 - July 4) as we move to a new DNS Service Provider.

Moving to the new provider will requires our DNS service to propagate across the Internet.  It can take up to 24 to 36 hours to finish but should be a little quicker.

Services affected by this include Prospector, Encore, Archivesspace, Alliance email, Gold Rush, and the Gold Rush Comparison Tool.

Thank you for your patience through this.  If you encounter any connectivity issues after July 4, please contact our Help Desk ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director/Prospector Coordinator
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
303-759-3399 X103
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Denver, CO 80210