GOLDRUSH-L Archives

December 2007

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
rebs Bauerschmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:41:32 -0700
Joe,
Even if the domain name doesn't change it can take days for the DNS -
(Domain Name Service) severs to register NEW IP numbers to associate
with the existing domain name, such as goldrush.coalliance.org

You will still be able to use the "name" but the IP number it is
associated with is changing.

--
rebs/Rebecca [log in to unmask]
University of New Mexico University Libraries