GOLDRUSH-L Archives

May 2009

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
George Machovec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 10:41:34 -0600
I have a couple of thoughts on your questions....

1.  Gold Rush has two different types of interfaces....one is the
classic Gold Rush public interface where you can place a search (the
search box can be place on another Web page) but you are navigated back
into the Gold Rush environment.  The second is our XML Gateway (called
GRX).  Using this technique you submit an XML search and you will
receive back an XML data stream which can be embedded in your existing
Website.  Full documentation is available for this by going to the ? tab
in the Gold Rush Staff Toolbox.  Your IT guy should be able to do this.

2.  Could you provide a sample search in Google Scholar which might
highlight some of your problems and we would be happy to look at them in
more detail.

Thanks
George

George Machovec