GOLDRUSH-L Archives

March 2010

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Paul Rolland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:47:10 -0600
Hi Rose,

How "basic" is this session?  I've never been able to get the linker to work
with BioOne.  Is that something that might be in the bounds of this
presentation?  Thanks.

Paul

Paul Rolland
Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian
Tomlinson Library
Mesa State College
1200 College Place
Grand Junction, CO 81501
(970) 248-1997
fax 248-1930

>>> Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]> 3/16/2010 5:05 PM >>>

Hello Gold Rush subscribers,

We are offering a one hour Gold Rush training session through webinar on
Wednesday, March 31 at 10am MDT.

This training session will provide a basic overview of the Gold Rush modules
including holdings, subscriptions, reports and settings.   We will provide handy
tips for using each of the modules, followed by a Q&A forum.  Please bring
questions to the session.  We plan to offer ongoing training opportunities, so
if you can’t make this one, stay tuned for future announcements.

To sign up for the webinar, send an email to [log in to unmask] .

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries