GOLDRUSH-L Archives

February 2008

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:52:31 -0700
Hello Gold Rush Subscribers,

We have identified the problems related to the performance issue with
Subscriptions.  Much of it has to do with interaction between different
software systems.  Our developers are doing some testing to try and resolve
the problem.  During this time, you can continue to access all staff and
public modules of Gold Rush, but performance may be slower than usual.
Thanks for your continued patience as we work to resolve these issues.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries