GOLDRUSH-L Archives

December 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:32:57 -0700
Hello,

The American Chemical Society (ACS) database will offer a "Legacy Archives"
subscription in 2006 which will include journal titles published between
1879 and 1995. The name and dates of the current ACS database will be
redefined as "ACS Web Editions" and include articles published after 1996.
We
will create a new title list for the ACS Legacy Archives subscription and
change the name of the current ACS title list to ACS Web Edition.  To ensure
that you have time to make adjustments in your database, we will load the
new title lists Monday, 12/19 and the changes will appear Tuesday morning
12/20.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries