GOLDRUSH-L Archives

September 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:27:07 -0600
From:
Paul Rolland <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
I would like to attend.  Thanks.

Paul Rolland
Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian
Tomlinson Library
Colorado Mesa University
1200 College Place
Grand Junction, CO 81501
(970) 248-1997
fax 248-1930

formerly Mesa State College, please note that my new e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

>>> Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]> 9/28/2011 2:45 PM >>>
Hello,

Have you ever wondered why a link to an article doesn't work when you
know darn well that your library subscribes to that journal?  Do you
wonder why some vendor links have a better success rate than others?
Would you like to know about some future enhancements to the  Gold Rush
link resolver?  If you answered yes to any of these questions, be sure
to sign up for "Understanding the Gold Rush Link Resolver webinar on
Tuesday, October 11 from 12-1pm MST.   We will unveil some of the
mystery around article linking and share with you planned enhancements
to Gold Rush Linker.

To RSVP for this webinar, send an email to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson

CO Alliance of Research Libraries