GOLDRUSH-L Archives

December 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:57:59 +0000
Hello,

This Friday, December 16th at 9pm MST, All CO Alliance services, including Gold Rush will be down for some scheduled network maintenance.  We anticipate that this service-replacing Ethernet switches-will take several hours.   All services should be restored by mid-day on Saturday.  We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, but we anticipate that this will be during a low traffic time.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian