GOLDRUSH-L Archives

March 2015

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:12:37 +0000
Hello,

If you have publisher databases or special collections (e.g. JSTOR Current Scholarship titles), feel free to send them to me and I can load them for you.  We load the generic publisher and aggregator lists, but we can also load customized lists directly into your holdings.  A few sites have sent me lists to load on their behalf.  I wanted to be sure that all Gold Rush subscribers were aware of this.  Often times, you can get a better list from the publisher/provider than we can get.  We only need titles and ISSNs to load a list into Gold Rush.  We are always happy to load title lists for you so just send them our way!  Please send them to the alias: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> in case I'm not in the office others monitor this email.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director
Gold Rush Coordinator