GOLDRUSH-L Archives

February 2012

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:38:00 +0000
Sender:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

PubMed recently discontinued the api that we used to connect to their service.   Our developers have been working on a fix for the problem.  At this point,  it is partially fixed.  Now, you can look up a PMID in Gold Rush Linker through Article Finder.  However, we are still having trouble linking from within PubMed to an article.  We realize that most of your searches start in another database or from PubMed so it's critical that we get this piece fixed.  Our developers are still working on this essential fix.  We hope to have this problem resolved by mid-week next week.  Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian