GOLDRUSH-L Archives

August 2012

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:47:40 +0000
Hello,

Nature Journals Online seems to have disappeared from Gold Rush.  If you subscribe to Nature journals and had it in your holdings, please send an email to me off the list.  If you have a list of Nature titles to which you subscribe, we can restore your list fairly easily. Just send this list as an email attachment.  If you only have a handful of titles you can just send me the names, issns and dates of coverage.  Please send  your emails to:

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director