GOLDRUSH-L Archives

November 2010

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:30:35 -0700
Hello All,

Ebsco seems to be having a problem right now.  I've tried accessing a
couple of their databases from within Gold Rush and outside of Gold Rush
and I am unable to get into them.  This problem should be reported to
Ebsco since it's unrelated to Gold Rush.

However, I will take this opportunity to give a plug for Incident
Tracker.  You can add a note to incident tracker to indicate that the
database is down.  This note will appear in the public interface and
cascade to each title in the database.  Incident tracker is under
Holdings and Subscriptions.  Complete the form and be sure to check
"Display Public Message" so the note will appear to the public.  When
the databases are up again, you can close the incident and the note will
be removed from the public interface.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian