GOLDRUSH-L Archives

October 2010

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:53:43 -0600
Hello,

We have recently made upgrades to Gold Rush hardware and underlying
software.  After making these changes, some users have reported problems
uploading a new title list into Gold Rush and with adding a new
subscription record.  We have reported the problems to our developers,
who are currently working on a fix for the problem.  We apologize for
the inconvenience and hope to have these issues resolved soon.  We will
post a message on the Gold Rush-L listserv once we have resolved the
problem.  Thanks for your patience as we work to  resolve these issues.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries