GOLDRUSH-L Archives

June 2012

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:41:17 +0000
Hello,

We will be offering webinar(s) this summer on Getting the Most out of Gold Rush Subscriptions (ERM).  Even if your site doesn't license the Subscriptions module, you may want to attend one of the webinars to find out about the features offered through this module.  We will discuss the basics of creating a subscription record, how subscriptions integrates with the Holdings module, how to use advanced search and export to create customized reports and more.

Following is a list of dates and times these webinars will be offered.  If none of the dates/times work for you, please email me and I will be happy to set up a one-on-one session with you.  To RSVP for a session, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Getting the Most out of Gold Rush Subscriptions (MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE)

July 13-10am
July 17 8am
July 17 11am
July 25 9am