GOLDRUSH-L Archives

January 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Charlie Remy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:26:46 -0700
H Rose,

I'd like to attend the webinar on Thursday, January 20 at noon. Thanks for offering multiple times!

Charlie

On Jan 13, 2011, at 2:12 PM, Rose Nelson wrote:

Want to find out more about the new public interface before implementing it?  Curious about some of the features in the public interface and how they may enhance the user experience in Gold Rush?  We are offering a webinar session on the new public interface.  This is the same session just offered twice to accommodate various schedules.
Thursday, January 20th 12pm MST (10EST, 1PST)
Tuesday, January 25 12pm MST (10EST, 1PST)

Please send an email reply to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you plan to attend one of the webinar sessions.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian