GOLDRUSH-L Archives

September 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Anne Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:57:11 -0600
Hi Rose,

I am so glad you are doing this webinar, but I am on vacation that week.  Will
you be recording this, or having a second webinar?  I really need this
information as I am mightily struggling with getting Summon to work with the
linker.

Thanks much!

Anne

Anne Johnson
Assistant Director & Systems Librarian
Eagle Valley Library District
PO Box 240
Eagle, CO 81631
970-949-6797

“Sit in a room and read—and read and read. And read the right books by the
right people. Your mind is brought onto that level, and you have a nice, mild,
slow-burning rapture all the time.”—Joseph Campbell

--
Marmot's WebMail page (http://email.marmot.org)