GOLDRUSH-L Archives

August 2008

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
George Machovec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:21:06 -0600
Isaac,

Gold Rush is an electronic resource management service produced by the
non-profit Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries.  We currently have
about 30 libraries that use our services around the U.S. and Canada
including several medical libraries.  The software has four major areas
of functionality:

1.	OpenURL link resolution
2.	A-Z journal-finder interface.  We have an easy-to-use
out-of-the-box interface and we also offer an XML Gateway (web services
layer) for sites who want to do their own customization or integration.
3.	Subscriptions (Electronic Resources Management)
4.	Reports (which includes content comparison tools)

We do maintain a central knowledgebase that currently represents over
1,300 title lists with over 100,000 journals.  You can select and modify
these title lists as needed and we also have tools for you to upload
your own custom lists (or key them in).  The knowledgebase includes
primary publishers (e.g. Elsevier, Wiley Interscience, etc), aggregators
(e.g. EBSCO, Gale, ProQuest, Wilson), and indexing/abstracting services.
So our interface will show both full-text as well as where something is
indexed.

We license Gold Rush on an annual basis for $4,000/year for all of the
above functionality regardless library size or the number of titles you
have.

More information may be found at http://grweb.coalliance.org
<http://grweb.coalliance.org/>

Let me know if you have additional questions or would be interested in
setting up a free trial and Webinar.

Sincerely

George

George Machovec