GOLDRUSH-L Archives

March 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
"Martin, Dohn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:10:32 -0500
Hi Rose,

The ISSN for Cranial Letter remains undiscovered.   So if you can put a correct ISSN entry in our GR OSU Local Holdings database that would help much, as you suggested yesterday.

Thank you,

Dohn

Dohn H. Martin, MSLS, AHIP
Associate Director
Medical Library
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
1111 West 17th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma  74107-1898
Phone  918-561-8451
Fax  918-561-8412