GOLDRUSH-L Archives

October 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
George Machovec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:26:44 +0000
As was previously announced, the hardware upgrade to Gold Rush was successfully completed within the two hour window (October 21st 6am-8am MST) that was planned.

The upgrade included moving to a gigabyte ethernet switch (we were previously using a 100 megabtye switch) for faster communication between the Gold Rush servers and we also upgraded to a new disk farm.

We have done detailed testing after the upgrade to make sure that all looks  good.  However, if you notice any problems be sure to let us know.

George

George Machovec
Associate Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries