GOLDRUSH-L Archives

June 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:11:14 +0000
Hello all,

as some of you have already noticed, we're having some problems with Gold Rush Linker.  It seems to have started yesterday, and is continuing today.

Currently, we don't believe that it is related to Tuesday night's server change.  Instead, it seems to be related to some problems we're having with our Domain Name service.

Part of the problem had to do with some configuration oddities that we have corrected.  Another part seems to be in the hands of one of our ISP's.  So, we're working with them to resolve the issue.

Right now, we're not that hopeful about a resolution today, but hope that tomorrow will bring us better results.

We will keep you posted as we come to a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scott