GOLDRUSH-L Archives

June 2008

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:52:19 -0600
7bit
From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Goldrush-L <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Gold Rush subscribers,

As many of you already know, on July 1, 2008, all content on the Blackwell
Synergy site will be merged into Wiley InterScience.  Blackwell has put in
redirects so the current URLs for Blackwell will work.  However, we are
working to integrate the lists and update the Blackwell Synergy URLs.  I
suspect that after July 1, Wiley InterScience will have an updated
Wiley-Blackwell list on their website.  We will send out an email on Gold
Rush-L once this new, integrated list has been added to the central
knowledgebase.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian