GOLDRUSH-L Archives

October 2013

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 17:05:17 +0000
Hello,

In late November/early December, we will release an updated version of Gold Rush.  This new version of Gold Rush includes an updated staff interface as well as  a brand new Comparison Reports tool, which is now called Gold Rush Decision Support.  It includes all the features of the classic comparison reports plus the following new features:

*         Graphical and textual display of comparisons

*         Super fast real-time results

*         Easily compare single or suites of databases for overlap and unique content (results display on screen instantly)

*         Option to download reports in multiple formats (Excel, PDF, CSV, etc)

We are in the process of emailing all Gold Rush customers to get usernames and email addresses for anyone who has a Gold Rush login.  The new system will require the same username and an email address to authenticate.

We are excited about this new development and will keep you posted on the final release date.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Project Manager-Gold Rush
CO Alliance of Research Libraries