GOLDRUSH-L Archives

August 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:59:02 +0000
Good Morning Everyone!

The new Gold Rush V4 is now up and running.  We've done our initial testing, and believe that Gold Rush Public and Gold Rush Linker are working as planned.  We're still looking at Gold Rush Staff Toolbox and working on a couple of minor problems we've found there.  However, feel free to get in and check things out, and email us at [log in to unmask] if you run into problems.

For those of you at University of Alaska Anchorage, and at Pacific Lutheran University, your new staff sites are not quite up yet, but we should have them going for you within the next hour.  Your new GR public urls (http://uaa.goldrush.coalliance.org/ and http://plu.goldrush.coalliance.org/) are up and working.

Thanks for your patience!

Scott