GOLDRUSH-L Archives

June 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 22:39:36 +0000
Hello,

Well, Gold Rush Linker is back.  I'm afraid I have to confess to causing the problem through my own stupidity.

When we changed over to the new server, I forgot to add it to the firewall.

While it is nice to have all of our Domain Name Service configured and working properly, both inside and outside our network, that was a red herring.

I won't apologize for being stupid, but I will apologize for taking sooooo long to recover from my stupidity.

Sorry.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Scott