GOLDRUSH-L Archives

March 2015

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:17:14 +0000
Hello,

On March 31, 2015 we are switching Internet Providers. Gold Rush(GR Linker, A-Z interface, Subscriptions, Reports, GR Staff Toolbox)  and other Alliance hosted services will be down that entire day.  The CO Alliance website will be up since it is hosted offsite.  We will have notices on our website regarding the downtime, but won't be able to post anything on Gold Rush itself since it will be down.  I want to give libraries ample notice about this downtime.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director
Prospector/Gold Rush Coordinator