GOLDRUSH-L Archives

September 2017

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:00:18 +0000
Hello,

Chrome has tightened its security measures and will soon mark all "http" pages that transmit data , even just simple search terms, as not secure.  In preparation for this change, we updated all Gold Rush pages that start with http to https.  This change essentially broke the java script on the A-Z public interface, affecting the Additional Information link, Terms (for sites that display terms from the subscriptions module in the public interface), View Title List (displays after database search) and Notes.  Our developer and system admin are currently working on a fix for this issue.

*Please note that this only affects the A-Z public interface.  Gold Rush Link Resolver, Subscriptions (ERM), and Gold Rush Reports (database and library collection) are not affected.  Also, this change doesn't affect the Classic A-Z interface.

I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and will let you know once this functionality has been restored

Rose

Rose Nelson
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
Gold Rush Coordinator/Assistant Director
https://www.coalliance.org/
303-759-3399 X103

Email secured by Check Point