GOLDRUSH-L Archives

March 2007

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:30:06 -0600
Hello,

We have made an update in Gold Rush to the public display for local full
text.  If a journal is not in the local full text section you will no longer
get a message in red that says "no local full text".  This message seemed to
be confusing to patrons.  Often times, they would assume this meant the item
was not available anywhere.  Now, if an item is not in your local full text,
this section will disappear and you will only see results for full text
online or indexing depending on if the journal is in either of these
sections and if you have the option activated to display indexing in Gold
Rush.  This is a minor change in the display, but we hope it will clarify
for patrons items that are accessible online even if these items aren't in
your local holdings.

If you have questions about this update or if it doesn't seem to be working,
please contact us at [log in to unmask], or 303-759-3399.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian