GOLDRUSH-L Archives

August 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:24:04 +0000
Hi Twila,

was this error in public, or staff?  And, is it still happening?  We can't replicate it here, so if it doesn't seem to be happening anymore, you may have just gotten in before we really had everything ready.  If that's the case, then let us know when it happens again.

Obviously, if that's not the case, let me know.

Thanks!

Scott