GOLDRUSH-L Archives

November 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:07:49 +0000
Hello All,

I'm sure that most of you are aware that Ebsco has acquired the HW Wilson company.   Some of the old Wilson databases are now available through Ebsco.  We have recently added these databases to Gold Rush.  I suspect more will be coming in the future, but here are the ones that are now available in Gold Rush through the vendor EBSCO.

Applied Science and Technology Abstracts
Education Full Text

General Science Full Text

SocINDEX with Full Text

General Science Abstracts  (H.W. Wilson)

Readers' Guide Full Text Mega Edition

Library Literature & Information Science Full Text

Readers' Guide Full Text Select Edition

To add any of these database to your holdings go to the Holdings module>add database to my holdings>select Ebsco as the provider and select the appropriate database

As more title lists for these former Wilson databases come available, we will add them to Gold Rush.  These databases are also still available in Wilson as we have not heard that they have left the Wilson platform yet, so it seems that they are available on both platforms until further notice.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian
CO Alliance of Research Libraries