ALLIANCE-L Archives

March 2005

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:18:49 +0000
Hello all,

Sorry for the mistake!  I'm not actually giving you 7 month's notice of downtime.  I meant April 3rd, not Oct 3rd.

on Sunday, April 3rd, we will have a number of planned service outages as we do some work in our computer room.

The outages will occur between 10:00am and 6:00pm, and will affect the following services and websites:

Prospector (http://prospector.coalliance.org)

Gold Rush (http://goldrush.coalliance.org & http://grstaff.coalliance.org)
(and all subdomains of goldrush.coalliance.org
& grstaff.coalliance.org)

SilverPlatter (http://splatter.coalliance.org)

E-Journal (http://ejournal.coalliance.org)

The Charleston Advisor (http://www.charlestonco.com)

The Collaborative Digitization Project (http://www.cdpheritage.org)

None of these services will be unavailable for the entire time period, and we'll try to minimize the downtime for each service.

The voyager server, providing http://catalyst.coalliance.org will not be affected.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Scott